Book today, your adventure awaits.
Note: Scroll down to see our reservations and pet policies.
* 2 Night Minimum Stay on the weekends (Friday-Sunday) and 1 Night during the week for Cabin and Campsite Rentals
Seasonal Campsites Available
Reserve your Seasonal Campsite for 2023
A deposit of 25% of your total reservation will be charged to confirm your reservation. Rooms must be fully paid for 5 days before check-in. Note: An email will be sent when the full payment is due.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Holidays, special event dates, and weekends may require a minimum length of stay.
- The minimum cabin rental stay is two nights on the weekends (Friday-Sunday) and one night during the week.
- Maximum cabin rental stay is two weeks. If you are looking to stay longer please connect with our team.
- Cabins are available to check in from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Check-out time is 10:00 am unless otherwise arranged.
- Smoking is not allowed in any Jack Pines buildings.
- Quiet hours at the resort begin at 11:00 pm each evening and conclude at 7:00 am each morning.
- Any damage to the accommodation, and/or lost, stolen, or broken property within the unit, will be charged to the guest, as well as any additional costs incurred for item repair or replacement.
- If you choose to cancel your reservation for any reason anytime between making the reservation and 7 days before check-in, you will be fully refunded. If you cancel within 3-6 days before check-in, we will keep your 25% deposit. If you cancel between 36-72 hours before 4:00 pm on the date of arrival, 50% of the rental will be charged. If you cancel 24 hours or less before check-in, full payment is due (no refunds).
- Reservations are only guaranteed based on a valid credit card.
*All additional fees will be processed at check-out.
- All guests will respect and not harass other guests and staff.
- All reservations are non-transferable.
Failure to abide by these policies may result in a cancellation of the reservation with no refund.
- Dogs are allowed in our cabins, RV sites, and campground but must follow our policies.
- Dogs can only be left unattended in your cabin if they are well-behaved and not a nuisance.
- Any nuisance barking/whining/crying noise is prohibited and those pets being a nuisance will be required to leave.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Dogs must be cleaned up after.
- Dog owners are responsible for any damages and any incidents caused by their dog(s). Any loss, damage, or extensive cleaning incurred will be charged to the rental party.
Dog Fee: $25/night/pet for all Jack Pines Resort rental cabins