Book today, your adventure awaits.
* 2 Night Minimum Stay on Cabin Rentals
- A deposit of $50 per cabin will be charged to confirm your reservation. Rooms must be fully paid for 5 days prior to check-in. Note: An email will be sent when the full payment is due.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Holidays, special event dates, and weekends may require a minimum length of stay.
- Minimum cabin rental stay is two nights.
- Maximum cabin rental stay is two weeks, if you are looking to stay longer please connect with our team.
- Cabins are available to check-in from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm, check-out time is 10:00 am unless otherwise arranged.
- Smoking is not allowed in any Jack Pines buildings.
- Quiet hours at the resort begin at 11:00 pm each evening and conclude at 7:00 am each morning.
- Any damage to the accommodation, and/or lost, stolen, or broken property within the unit, will be charged to the guests account, as well as any additional costs incurred for item repair or replacement.
- If you choose to cancel your reservation for any reason anytime between making the reservation and 72 hours prior to 4:00 pm on the date of arrival, 50% of the rental will be charged. If you cancel 72 hours or less full payment is due (no refunds).
- Reservations are only guaranteed on the basis of a valid credit card.
*All additional fees will be processed at check-out.
- All guests will respect and not harass other guests and staff.
- All reservations are non-transferable.
Failure to abide by these policies may result in a cancellation of the reservation with no refund.
- Dogs are allowed in our cabins, RV-sites, and campground but must follow our policies.
*Dogs must not be left unattended.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Dogs must be cleaned up after.
- Dog owners are responsible for any damages and any incidents caused by their dog(s). Any loss, damage, or extensive cleaning incurred will be rental party.
Dog Fee: $25/day/dog for all Jack Pines Resort rental cabins